Showdown Wrestling's Rules

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Showdown Wrestling's Rules

Post by Travis Cooper on Tue 17 Oct - 0:10

RULES
SHOWDOWN WRESTLING

RESPECT :
Excessive trolling, aggressive arguing, or derogatory comments made against anyone will result in a consequances. Do NOT insult someone's race, sexuality, gender, or anything of that nature. Treat people with respect, you give it? You will get it back, it's that simple.

NO-SHOWS :
If you know you will be gone for a while, you have to tell me first. If you do not tell me beforehand, the first time you miss a show will be a warning. The next times will be a suspension from earning yourself championships.

YOUR CHARACTERS :
Showdown Wrestling is a 100% CAW driven league but you have to know how to make it realistically. There for, a custom wrestler to the size of The Big Show can not do a Phoenix Splash. They can not be a complete representation of a celebritiy. Any wrestlers can be denied if it feels like it is not respecting the rule.

FINISHERS :
Each character is allowed a unique finisher. This means that no two people should have the same finisher. If you have any questions or doubts, come ask me if a move is taken or not and I will gladly answer you.

PROMOTION OF OTHER LEAGUES :
Promotion of other leagues by private messages are not allowed and will lead to a ban from this website. You are here to have fun, not to do blind recruting. Promotion, regardless of if it's by private messages or in the chatbox is not allowed.

1 WINS - 0 LOSSES
• LONGEST REIGNING SHOWDOWN HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION •

• 3X SHOWDOWN HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION •
• 1X SHOWDOWN INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION •
• 1X SHOWDOWN SPECIAL X CHAMPION •
Travis Cooper
Admin

View user profile http://swrestling.simplygaming.org

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top